Criteria and Eligibility
• Students should demonstrate a drive and determination to complete additional schooling following their high school graduation.
• Eligible students must be graduating seniors from Farmington High School and must be planning to enroll in an accredited post-secondary institution or technical college during the next succeeding academic year.
• Family / student hardship of eligible applicants should receive primary consideration.
2017 - Ranita Tarchand
2018 - Lindsey Kammueller
2019 - Jordan Hagen
• The scholarship winner will be determined by the Farmington Area Education Foundation using the application form as the basis of information.
• Money received is to be applied to tuition costs only. A total of $2,500 will be awarded in 2 equal installments. The first will be awarded at the start of the first year. The second portion will be awarded at the beginning of the second year of schooling.
A selection committee will be determining your eligibility and merit to receive financial assistance from this application. Please be accurate and provide complete details. Incomplete applications will not be considered. All information is kept as confidential as possible.
We are taking applications at this time for the 2020- 2021 school year. Please, fill out the Google Form to apply. All applications are due on May 1, 2020 by 3:30 pm.
Winner will be announced at the Senior Awards Banquet at the FHS Recital Hall on May 27 from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
2018 Nicolai Scholarship Recipient
2017 Nicolai Scholarship Recipient